A trio of new releases from Foundation Cigar Co. are heading to stores today.
The company has announced that all of its new releases from the 2019 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show are now shipping: the new Highclere Castle Victorian and Havana Seed CT No.142 Lancero, as well as the non-event version of the Menelik.
Highclere Castle Victorian is the maduro version of the Highclere Castle line, using an Ecuadorian wrapper over a Brazilian mata fina binder and fillers from Nicaragua. It’s offered in five sizes, each made at Tabacalera AJ Fernandez Cigars de Nicaragua S.A.
- Highclere Castle Victorian Churchill (7 x 48) — $16 (Boxes of 20, $320)
- Highclere Castle Victorian Corona (5 1/2 x 46) — $13 (Boxes of 20, $260)
- Highclere Castle Victorian Petit Corona (5 x 42) — $12 (Boxes of 20, $240)
- Highclere Castle Victorian Robusto (5 x 50) — $14 (Boxes of 20, $280)
- Highclere Castle Victorian Toro (6 x 52) — $15 (Boxes of 20, $300)
Foundation’s Tabernacle Havana Seed CT No.142 Lancero is also new for 2019. The 7 x 40 vitola uses a Mexican San Andrés binder over Honduran and Nicaraguan fillers. Its wrapper is the same as its name: a Connecticut-grown Havana Seed CT No.142 varietal.
Pricing is set at $12.75 per cigar and it is being sold in boxes of 24.
Menelik, a cigar originally offered as an event-only exclusive is also heading to stores. It uses a Mexican San Andrés wrapper over a corojo 99 wrapper from Jalapa, Nicaragua and fillers from three Nicaraguan regions: Condega, Estelí and Jalapa.
It’s priced at $13 and is offered in boxes of 12 cigars. While it’s not a limited edition, the company says it will only ship 1,000 boxes per quarter.