Espinosa Cigars is shipping the second installment of its Backroom Series, a cigar called Eminent Domain that heads to a handful of retailers today.
Eminent Domain is being released in a single 6 x 50 toro vitola, priced at $9.50 per cigar and packed in 10 count boxes. The company is not disclosing the blend of the cigar, other than to say that the wrapper is a “rustic habano” and that it is a medium bodied cigar.
The cigar will be available at just 10 retailers across the country, which are Espinosa lounges and hangouts, according to a press release from the company:
- Smoke Inn — Margate, Fla.
- Cordovas — Pensacola, Fla.
- Executive Cigar — Simpsonville, Ken.
- The Stogie Smoke Stop — Dayton, Ohio
- Pipes and Pleasures — Columbus, Ohio
- Allegheny Smoke Works — Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Blue Smoke of Dallas — Dallas, Texas
- ZT Cigars — Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Burn Premium Cigar — Burnsville, Minn.
- West Coast Cigars — San Jose, Calif.
Eminent Domain is being added as a regular production release, joining The Alibi in the Backroom Series. It is made at Espinosa’s La Zona Cigar Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.
In August 2016, the company announced seven other additions to the Backroom Series: Wasabi, Reggae, Quixotic, Double Standard, Cosmos, Bootleg and Serum.
Image courtesy of Espinosa Cigars.