Drew Estate has announced the dates and is now selling dates for its 2020 Barn Smoker events.
The Barn Smoker returns to the same five locations as it’s been the last few years. Once again, the company will host the events on Saturdays, as well as a special dinner the nights before.
- Florida Barn Smoker (Clermont, Fla.) — May 16, 2020
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker (Strasburg, Pa.) — July 25, 2020
- Connecticut Barn Smoker (South Windsor, Conn.) — Aug. 8, 2020
- Kentucky Barn Smoker (Hopkinsville, Ky.) — Sept. 26, 2020
- Louisiana Barn Smoker (Convent, La.) — Oct. 24, 2020
Each event is held on a tobacco farm in one of five states, all of which supply tobacco to Drew Estate. The event features a tour of the tobacco facilities, exclusive cigars, lunch and a raffle that benefits Cigars for Warriors.
This year, there are officially four different ticket levels:
- General Admission — $100
- General Admission + VIP Swag — $150
- Barn Smoker VIP Experience — $195
- All-Star — $375
Both VIP tickets will include extra swag, sponsored by XIKAR and Cigar Caddy. The VIP Experience ticket includes the Friday night dinner, as well as three “rare Drew Estate cigars.”
One other change for 2020 is that the company will offer an All-Star ticket ($375), which includes access to all five events. Those tickets will come with a special Master Coin that will provide additional discounts in 2021.
“In 2019, we took Barn Smoker to another level,” said Jonathan Drew, the company’s co-founder, in a press release. “Now we have Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and all sorts of Sh*t to pump, pump, pump it up!! And for all you rock stars, superstars and Barn Smoker ‘All-Stars’ you are gonna wanna snag your tickets today. I promise it’s worth it! Let’s go!”