On Friday, the Davidoff Wagner Limited Edition 2004 will return as part of the company’s ongoing Vault Series.
The 7 1/4 x 60 perfecto was originally released in 2004 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Wagner Tabak-Lådeli, a Zurich tobacconist that was one of the Davidoff’s first accounts.
It uses an Ecuadorian habano 151 wrapper over a Dominican olor binder and a laundry list of Dominican fillers:
- Tabadom 2001-2002, Tabadom-119 VISUS 15 Na Mao
- Tabadom 1998-1999 San Vicente Ligero 15 Na Jicome
- Tabadom 2002-2003 San Vicente Ligero 15 Na Amina
- Tabadom 2000-2001 Piloto Cubano Ligero 15 Na Piloto
- Tabadom 1996-1997 Semilla 100 Ligero 15 Na Indeterminado
Davidoff has a bit less than 400 bundles of 10 available for this release. The Vault Series was launched alongside Davidoff’s ACCESS program, described as a way for the company to release old stock of previous cigars and limited editions, as well as other select releases.
In addition to Davidoff’s own e-commerce platform, it will be offered at Davidoff of Geneva — since 1911 flagships in the U.S. and select retailers.