Back2Back is now in stores.
Last week, Davidoff of Geneva USA began shipping Back2Back, a new line of big ring gauge cigars with aggressive price points. If that sounds familiar, it’s because the blend and concept aren’t entirely new: Back2Back is the resurrected Room101 Big Payback.
The blends and sizes are identical to the Room101 release. Back2Back Nicaragua is a Nicaraguan puro offered in the same three sizes as the original Big Payback.
- Back2Back Nicaragua (5 x 50) — $6.49 (Boxes of 50, $324.50)
- Back2Back Nicaragua (6 x 60) — $7.49 (Boxes of 50, $374.50)
- Back2Back Nicaragua (7 x 70) — $8.49 (Boxes of 30, $254.70)
The Back2Back Connecticut uses a Connecticut wrapper over a Mexican binder and Dominican fillers. It’s offered in the same three sizes and at the same three price points as the Nicaragua.
- Back2Back Connecticut (5 x 50) — $6.49 (Boxes of 50, $324.50)
- Back2Back Connecticut (6 x 60) — $7.49 (Boxes of 50, $374.50)
- Back2Back Connecticut (7 x 70) — $8.49 (Boxes of 30, $254.70)
Early last year, Room101’s owner Matt Booth announced he would no longer be working with Davidoff of Geneva USA, who made and distributed Room101’s previous cigars. The Big Payback was Room101’s best-selling line and now Davidoff of Geneva USA has the concept back on the market.
The artwork was designed by UR New York, the New York-based art duo who have collaborated with Davidoff of Geneva USA before and are currently the Zino Platinum brand ambassadors.