This year marks RoMa Craft Tobac’s 10th anniversary and the company is sending its most eye-catching cigar to 10 retailers.
CRAFT 2020 is a 5 3/4 x 46 corona gorda that uses a variety of different varietals and designs for the wrapper. Those wrapper combinations include Connecticut broadleaf and Ecuadorian Connecticut wrappers with Mexican San Andrés accents. Others use American broadleaf and Ecuadorian habano wrappers with Ecuadorian Connecticut accents.
RoMa Craft Tobac is not disclosing the internal blend.
It is priced at $12.50 per cigar and will be limited to 1,500 boxes of 10 cigars. It is expected to begin shipping later next month.
Michael Rosales, co-founder of RoMa Craft, told halfwheel that the company selected these 10 accounts to celebrate the anniversary. Each of the following stores will receive 150 boxes:
- BNB International Cigars (Philadelphia)
- Boiling Springs Wine & Cigar (Boiling Springs, S.C.)
- Cigar Warehouse (Sherman Oaks, Calif.)
- Hogshead Cigar Lounge (Fredericksburg, Va.)
- La Cultura Cigars & Social (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Michael’s Tobacco (Euless, Texas)
- Omerta Cigar Co. (Oklahoma City)
- Owl Ear Smoke Shop (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Primo Cigar Shop and Lounge (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- Two Guys Smoke Shop (Salem, N.H.)
This is the fourth CRAFT release, though there’s an associated Witchcraft cigar. Each of the releases has used multiple tobaccos on the outside of the cigar, showing off some of the Nica Sueño factory’s rolling prowess.
- CRAFT 2013 La Campaña de Panamá Soberana (5 x 46/60) — November 2013 — 1,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (10,000 Total Cigars)
- CRAFT 2018 (5 x 46/60) — March 2018 — 2,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (20,000 Total Cigars)
- CRAFT 2019 (6 1/2 x 44) — May 2019 — 250 Boxes of 12 Cigars (3,000 Total Cigars)
- CRAFT 2020 (5 3/4 x 46) — June 2020 — 1,500 Boxes of 10 Cigars (15,000 Total Cigars)