Camacho’s Coyolar will return.
The brand was phased out in 2013 as part of Camacho’s big rebrand, but now it is set to return with the same five vitolas as the original release:
- Camacho Coyolar Perfecto #1 (4 1/2 x 50)
- Camacho Coyolar Rothschild (4 1/2 x 50)
- Camacho Coyolar Figurado (6 x 54)
- Camacho Coyolar Titan (6 x 60)
- Camacho Coyolar Super Toro (6 1/2 x 52)
Coyolar was historically a Honduran puro using tobaccos from the Coyolar farm. When it was released in 2005, it was noted as being the first time the company released a cigar that used Honduran tobacco grown outside of the company’s farms in Rancho Jamastran.
Davidoff of Geneva USA, the parent company of Camacho, is expected to issue a formal press release shortly.