Alec Bradley has begun shipping one of its new releases from the 2022 PCA Convention & Trade Show, the Double Broadleaf.
It is the third release in the company’s Experimental Series and features a blend that is built around Honduran grown, Connecticut-seed broadleaf tobacco. That tobacco is used for the wrapper and one of the binders, while a Nicaraguan-grown broadleaf wrapper was selected to add another layer of flavor. The fillers come from Honduras and Nicaragua.
The line is offered in five vitolas, all of which are regular production sizes:
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf Chunk (4 x 60) — $10.50 (Box of 24, $252)
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf Robusto (5 x 50) — $9.85 (Box of 24, $236.40)
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf Toro (6 x 52) — $11.50 (Box of 24, $276)
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf Gordo (6 x 60) — $12.75 (Box of 24, $306)
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf Gran Corona (7 x 46) — $11 (Box of 24, $264)
The line is produced by Tabacos de Oriente, the Plasencia-owned factory in Danlí, Honduras.