Boutique Blends has announced that they will soon be adding a new vitola to its Aging Room Quattro F55 line, a 6 x 50 toro called the ConcertoS. The name draws from the existing 7 x 50 Concerto vitola, with the S signifying that the new cigar is a shorter version of the original.
The new vitola becomes the first new addition to the line since it debuted in 2012 and brings the available number of sizes to six:
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 Concerto — 7 x 50
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 ConcertoS — 6 x 50
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 Vibrato — 6 x 54
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 Maestro — 6 x 52 Torpedo
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 Espressivo — 5 x 50
- Aging Room Adding Quattro F55 Stretto — 4 1/2 x 46
Nodal said that the new size is designed to keep the same characteristics of the Concerto but in a format that can be enjoyed in a shorter amount of time. He noted that the blend, which uses an Indonesian Sumatra wrapper with a Dominican binder and filler, smokes best in a 50 ring gauge.
The new vitola will be available in April with a price of $8.79 each and will come packed in 20-count boxes, according to a report in Cigar Insider. Like the rest of the line, they are being made at Tabacalera Palma in Tamboril, Dominican Republic.
Nodal added that he doesn’t have plans for additional vitolas in the Quattro F55 line at this point.
In December, the company announced the addition of the Aging Room Small Batch T59.