Weekly News (December 3, 2012)
Editor’s Note: (The) Contest is in full swing. Thanks all for participating, still lots of crazy stuff to come. In addition, for those that can make it to Maple Grove, MN on Friday, Brooks and I will be there for halfwheel’s Holiday Party Pt. 1. Part 2 will be in Dallas in the middle of the month. We’ve already started to compile the Consensus list for this year; tis the season.
- E.P. Carrillo Releases Edición Limitada 2012 — Story here.
- Tatuaje Federal 109 Set for Rerelease Dec. 8 — The above comes from Federal Cigar. Pete Johnson told S&S he found a few of them at the factory, they are being packaged in foil and with Tatuaje Limited bands, but they aren’t wet-packed. Our reviews of the Reserva and Rosado. As was the case with the original release, there will be more Rosados than Reservas at the event on Saturday.
- Montecristo Adds Las Vegas Connoisseur Edition — Chicago is the next city. Story here.
- Camacho Ships Mike Ditka Brand — Here is the story.
- Kristoff Adds 7 x 70 to Kristania Line — Here.
- FUMARE Releases La Grande Classe — Story here.
- Fuente Ships Second Especiales — Here is the story.
- SAG Imports Delays Domus Magnus II — Story is here.
- Walfrido Hernández Mesa Appointed Co-President of Habanos S.A. — Press release here.
- Habanos S.A. Announces 15th Habanos Festival — Here is the press release.
- Emilio to Distribute Ezra Zion — Press release here.
- Gurkha as the Official Cigar of Delta Forces — Press release here.